Music Player


Monday, December 15, 2008

Pole-dancing classes in SLC!

Okay, so this isn't really related to my project, but I couldn't resist posting about it. 

I work at The Front Climbing Club here in Salt Lake, and over the weekend, I found out that pole-dancing classes are now taught in our yoga room!  There are five poles set up in our yoga studio, and the girls who teach the classes even have platform "stripper" heels to borrow for class.  

I thought these sort of classes were only taught in LA...  But apparently Raunch Culture has infiltrated even the Zion Curtain, and now you can pole-dance your way to fitness here in Salt Lake City.   

So...  anyone interested in taking a pole-dancing class, come on down to the gym and check it out! Currently the class is for women only, (sorry guys!).   We don't have any info about the class on our website yet, but if you call the gym, we can get you all the details.  

No comments: